C-Max™, Coverall: #SMS200
CORDOVA’s C-MAX™ protective coveralls are made with durable, breathable SMS fabric. SMS is composed of three layers of polypropylene material. One layer of melt-blown polypropylene is sandwiched between two layers of spun-bonded polypropylene to provide outstanding protection against splashes and particulates. This unique fabric gives the C-MAX coveralls excellent abrasion and liquid resistance, making them suitable for work environments where hazardous and non-hazardous liquid and dry particulate contaminants may be present. All are ANSI/ISEA 101-2014 sizing standard and comply with the provision off the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, which allow repeated use in direct contact with food. View all of our C-Max coveralls.
- C-Max™ SMS Coverall
- White Spunbonded/Meltblown/Spunbonded Polypropylene
- Zipper Front & Collar
- Elastic Wrists, Ankles & Waist
- Sizes: M-4XL
- Complies with ANSI/ISEA 101-2014 sizing standard
- Complies with the provision off the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act
- Asbestos & Lead Abatement
- Food Processing
- Mold Remediation
- Spray Painting
- Tank Cleaning
There are no reviews yet.