C-Max™, Coverall: #SMS400
CORDOVA’s C-MAX™ protective coveralls are made with durable, breathable SMS fabric. SMS is composed of three layers of polypropylene material. One layer of of melt blown polypropylene is sandwiched between two layers of spun-bonded polypropylene to provide outstanding protection against splashes and particulates. This unique fabric gives the C-MAX coveralls excellent abrasion and liquid resistance, making them suitable for work environments where hazardous and non-hazardous liquid and dry particulate contaminants may be present. All are ANSI/ISEA 101-2014 sizing standard and comply with the provision off the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, which allow repeated use in direct contact with food. View all of our C-Max coveralls.
- C-Max™ SMS Coverall with Hood & Boots
- White Spunbonded/Meltblown/Spunbonded Polypropylene
- Zipper Front
- Elastic Wrists, Ankles, Waist & Hood
- Sizes: M-5XL
- Complies with ANSI/ISEA 101-2014 sizing standard
- Complies with the provision off the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act
- Asbestos & Lead Abatement
- Food Processing
- Mold Remediation
- Spray Painting
- Tank Cleaning
There are no reviews yet.